How to prepare IGNOU Projects?
- 0 Comment
How to prepare IGNOU Projects?
Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Though almost all the students of IGNOU feel that they are capable of writing (good) projects, but what prevents them from taking an initiative is the fear that it will get rejected by their respective study centre.
- Be Wise in Selecting the Topic: It is not one of the, rather most important thing on the topic: how to prepare for IGNOU Projects? Selecting the topic is the first and foremost thing you should take into consideration. If you select the topic that interests you, have deep understanding of and you think you have something to educate others, your project will definitely get the eyes of the examiner. You may write the topics you are very good at, and select the one that excites you to write on the selected topics.
- Be Mindful of the Page Limits: The students that make projects on their own, make an error. They do not respect the range of pages that a project should contain. Mind, your project should cover all the important headings related to your topic, but you do not have to make the description of a particular topic long enough so that the examiner loses his/her interest on your writing and ends up marking you poorly. This is also one of the most important things you should take into consideration if you want to know as to how to prepare for IGNOU Projects 2017-18. Ideally, your project should contain 18-20 pages.
- Write Headings of your Pages: The first page should include cover page, index, certificate and acknowledgement. Write the headings like introduction, project category, objective, etc. Do not miss to write conclusion. It is simply because, if you have impressive conclusion page, you will get good marks, even if your examiner has very little time to thumb through your pages and evaluate your knowledge and presentation. In addition to these, credit the sources, you have taken information from. An honest examinee gets honest evaluation.
- Make a good blend of Knowledge and Creativity: Your project should be the combination of two important things—knowledge and creativity. If you have knowledge, but you do not know as to how to bring it to the notice of your examiner, you may not get the marks you have expected. Use diagram, graph, figure, statistics, chart, etc. if and when applicable to make your knowledge spread beautifully and acknowledged easily.
It is important to note here that the above-mentioned tips include but not limited to the tips on how to prepare for IGNOU Projects 2017-18.
But, if you think the above-mentioned things will be too time consuming, since you have to prepare for lots of things for the ensuing examination, you need not bother about these. Just pay a visit to the site of Gullybaba. Here the projects are easily and readily available on all the topics and for all the courses with the iron-clad guaranty of approval by your examination centre.
Projects Available at Gullybaba for IGNOU Courses
- Masters of Business Administration(MS-100)
- BTS (PTS-4, PTS-5, PTS-6)
- MA Pol. Science(MPSE-10)
- PG Diploma in Translation(PGDT-5)
- BDP(Application oriented courses)-Human Environment(AHE-01)
- BDP(Application oriented courses)- Teaching of Primary School Mathematics(AMT-01)
- MA Rural Development(MRDP-001)
- MA Public Administration(MPAP-02)
- MA Education(MESP-1)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education(DNHE-4)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education( DECE-4)
- Master in Tourism Management(MTM-16)
- Master of Computer Applications(MCSP-060)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCSP-64/CS-76)
- Master of Education(MESP-068)
- Bachelor of Education(Practical-ES-381, ES-382, ES-383)
USP: All projects and synopsis available with 100% approval guaranty
For Getting MBA Projects Click on the Below Given Link