||Revised dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form
|01st March 2019 to 15th April 2019 (Extended)
||– Without late fee
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. list of Regional Centre wise Examination centre’s for Term-End Examination June-2019 is available for information. Click here to view.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)
Examination fee and Mode of Payment
(Note: Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank)
|@ 150 per course theory
@ 150 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Students are advised that they must ensure they are exercising adequate caution and care while filling the form and opting mode of payment.
Un-successful Submission of Exam Form
Step 1: Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. however the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examination
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the Examination Hall for writing Examination. In case, students do not have IGNOU Identity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the Examination. Students are required to contact the RC in person (by post) and get the duplicate Identity card for attending Examination.
In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to Examination Form please contact Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209 or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to submit their examination form through International Division only. Examination fee for International students applicable as per International Division’s norms.